Larson Electronics LLC Return Policy:
By making and selling high quality products, Larson Electronics LLC (hereinafter referred as "we"), strives to minimize returns. We value our relationship with the customer (hereinafter referred as "you"). We test all products prior to shipping process. We photograph and record each and every product during the testing and packing process. In this way, we can ensure that every product we ship out is in it best operational form.
ALL RETURNS MUST BE AUTHORIZED BY REQUESTING A RETURN AUTHORIZATION FORM.
BEFORE RETURNING ANY PRODUCT(S) TO US, YOU MUST OBTAIN A RETURNED MERCHANDISE AUTHORIZATION (RMA) NUMBER FROM LARSON ELECTRONICS’ CUSTOMER SERVICE DEPARTMENT. The assigned RMA number must then be marked on the outside of the return package and on any correspondences.
Unless you have a separate agreement with Larson Electronics LLC, or except as defined below as a non-returnable product, all new, unused products may be returned within 15 days from the date on the invoice or packing slip for a credit or return of the purchase price of the product, minus any shipping and handling fees and any associated restocking fees.
• You have 15 days from the date of invoice to return merchandise.
• You are responsible for shipping the equipment back to Larson Electronics LLC
(9419 E US HWY 175, Kemp, TX 75143) and for the costs associated with that shipment.
• It is important that you return everything on your order, and that it is in its original packaging. Any missing components that are not received upon receipt of return will be subtracted from any credits issued to you.
• The product must be properly packed to survive the rigors of the carrier's transit. Items returned with physical damage will result in a reduction of the credit due for the return. In some cases, aesthetic damage can result in the forfeiture of all credit.
• We will credit your account for the price of the equipment minus shipping and handling costs.
• Shipping & Handling Fees are NON-REFUNDABLE. You will also be responsible for the initial costs to ship the merchandise to you. In the case of products that received free freight at the time of purchase, any associated shipping costs WILL be subtracted from the amount of the credit.
• A minimum of 15% restocking fee will be charged to cover the repacking & preparation, if the boxes are opened or product has been used. The return authorization form will have the percentage restocking we plan to assess. We do reserve the right to increase this in the event the item returned exceeds the conditions described over the phone.
• We will charge additional restocking fees if the product comes back to us in other than pristine "sell as new" condition. Items that have to be repackaged, replace missing parts or components, replace product boxes or packaging (internal or sales packaging) for product and/or accessories, remove and/or replace batteries, refold carrying bags, replace missing documentation, etc. we will be subject to a higher restocking fee.
We want to be able to quickly inspect the item and put it back into inventory. Any work we have to do restore the item or its packaging to original condition will result in additional restocking fees.
On a case by case scenario, we may authorize returns for time periods extending past the 15 day return policy as stated above. These returns must be approved by us. Restocking fees for authorized returns outside of the 15 day return policy are subject to higher restocking fees. We reserve the right to assess the scenario and apply appropriate restocking fees, which may be in excess of 50% for timeframes exceeding 60 days, or for specialty products.
We do not accept returns on explosion proof, hazardous area, or other associated classified location equipment, for safety reasons due to the compliance for these products.
We reserve the right to deny returns on all custom built products and products with customer requested modifications. Modifications include but are not limited to: color or finish, additional equipment installed, using customer specified materials or equipment, or any other changes outside the standard specifications of the product.
For non-returnable products that were damaged in shipment, please see damage claims below.
For non-returnable products that require repair, please see repair returns below.
All shipping damage and missing items must be reported within 3 days of delivery. This is so we can process an insurance claim with the carrier. Both freight and small package carriers will not accept damage claims or missing item claims after 3 days. All damage claims after 3 days of delivery will be denied and viewed as a repair return at your expense. All missing item claims after 3 days of delivery will be denied, and replacements for missing items must be purchased.
If your product is damaged and needs to be repaired, verify with us that the product is repairable. We may ask you to send the product to us, at your expense, to evaluate the extend of the damages and provide associated costs of repair. You must pay all costs associated with shipping the product to us, any parts required to complete the repair, labor involved in the repair, and return shipping costs to ship the product back to you after the repair. Before repairs are conducted, we will provide an estimate for the cost associated with repairing the product. You must authorize the repair costs for us to move forward with repairing your item. At the time of proposal, you may choose to have the item shipped back at your expense without completing the repairs, or to have us dispose of the product. If you elect to dispose of the item, you understand and acknowledge that disposal of the product means you will not receive the product back, and release us from any liability of the product. Requests for disposal cannot be reversed.
If the unit should malfunction, it must be returned to the factory for evaluation. A Return Authorization form must be requested and sent with the product. Upon examination by Larson Electronics’, if the unit is found to be defective it will be repaired or replaced at no charge. Larson Electronics’ WARRANTY does not apply to defects resulting from any action of the purchaser, including but not limited to mishandling, improper interfacing, operation outside of design limits, improper repair, or unauthorized modification. This WARRANTY is VOID if the unit shows evidence of having been tampered with or shows evidence of being damaged as a result of excessive corrosion; or current, heat, moisture or vibration; improper specification; misapplication; misuse or other operating conditions outside of Larson Electronics’ control. For more information, see the warranty disclaimer appropriate to the product you purchased.
Return requests can be made via phone, email or chat. A return authorization form must accompany all returns within the packing materials. Your order number or account ID number must be presented at the time of request. No RMA will be issued without an order number (proof of purchase).
No credit will be issued for unauthorized returns. All non-authorized returns or non-returnable products that are shipped to us will be billed for return shipment back to you.
We reserve the right to change or update this policy at any time. Any and all changes to the Return Policy are effective immediately upon posting.