Remote Operation: Remote control functions include on/off and four buttons which control up, down, left and right movement. The light will continue movement as long as the buttons are pressed. Releasing the buttons stops movement and holds the Golight in position. A fast and slow mode button (turtle/hare) controls the speed of the motor while the pan and tilt function buttons are depressed. Holding the button for 12 seconds in fast mode results in a full 370 degree rotation and 8 seconds for full tilt. Slow mode is used for pinpoint accuracy at distance and is approximately 35 seconds for full rotation and 20 seconds for one full range of tilt.
Durability: The GL-30814 Golight is designed for hunting and demanding outdoor use with a weather resistant housing constructed of high quality ASA Luran thermoplastic that is heat resistant, impact resistant, UV resistant and able to withstand rugged use and abusive conditions. Remote movement of this spotlight is provided by an automotive grade internal motor, gear, and transmission assembly that is constructed of lexan, brass, and stainless steel to provide rust and corrosion resistance as well as long life and reliable operation.
Mounting: The light is permanently mounted via three screws through predrilled holes which secure the light to the mounting surface. A detachable, interlocking stainless steel mounting plate simplifies mounting. Interlocking brackets and a machine screw at the back of the unit secures the plate to the Golight.
Power: This light operates with 12 volts DC and draws 3 amps, making it ideal for consumer vehicles, boats, ATVs, and similar sources of 12 volt direct current. On this particular model, the light ends in a 1 foot pigtail with stripped and tinned leads. The operator is responsible for providing the wiring from the battery and/or fuse box to the light. 16 AWG is recommended.
Light Output: The light source in this LED Golight is provided by six, six watt LEDs that produce 2,500 lumens. This lamp has a 6000K color temperature, giving it very good color rendering and contrasting properties and the ability to clearly and sharply illuminate objects at long distances. It produces a long, wide spot beam with an effective working beam 900 feet.
This high power Golight is ideal for hunting, security, boating, law enforcement, emergency services, utilities, and anywhere high power and remote control functionality are desired.
|Golight Stryker Features
Superior LED Benefits
1.Weather Proof Lamp and Remote Control
2. Remote Control Programmable with More than 60,000 Possible Channels. Remotes Can be Programmed to Control One Golight or Several
3. R.F. Frequency, F.C.C., S.A.E. tested and Canada Certified
4.Remote Control Range up to 100 Feet
5. Automotive Grade 24 Volt D.C. High Torque Motor
6. Weatherproof Connectors Meet OEM Vehicle Manufacturer Specifications
7. Meets Marine Standards for Fresh Water and Saltwater Use
8. 2,500 lumen, 900 Foot Beam Length
9. 12 Volt DC 5.5 amps Draw
1. 50,000 Hour Lifespan
2. Higher color temperature with better color rendering and contrasting.
3. More durable than halogen. No filament to burn out or break.
4. High efficiency, More light with less power drain.
5. Vibration Resistant.
6. High Output.
7. Can save 50% or more on energy.
8. No toxins-lead or mercury.
9. Bright, even light maintains consistent color over time.
10. Instant on/off - No flickering, delays or buzzing.
11. Less frequent outages, higher output improves workplace safety.